What's new

FS: 2005 Smart Roadster, C'mon Help me out! To fund S15!

D

DriftR

Been up for sale for around a week i think, on autotrader as well. The price originally was ?7600 but now ?7100 as id like this sorted quickly so i can begin s15 ownership!

Originally, I was looking at buying a saloon like a saab 9-3 or audi A4 :yawn: and then buying a second car, was thinking along the lines of a rx7 for the weekends etc but thats all gone to pot now, im just gonna go with the ONE car :D

During the week Topper was kind enough to show me his s15, id never actually seen one in the flesh and been able to get a look around it and better yet go for a zip up n down a couple of roads. even although id always really liked them, it was never quite decided. But that midweek showing certainly did one thing...IM CONVERTED!! I WANT A S15 AND I WANT ONE NOW!! :D :D :D

Thanks very much topper!!

So im hoping theres someone out there who is after a fun car for bouncing round the town, to and fro work ( providing your not like me carrying 2-3 hold all bags and doing 350 miles per week :( ) . Would be a great car and addition to someones collection, with the quirks of a beefy sports car and returns 60-65mpg!! leaving you to tune your silvia to single figure Mpg :D plus...summers here, get the roof off :)

Please if you know anyone, or infact would like one yourself, get in touch.

Help me out on route to buying a s15, I need the money from this car before i can go ahead with a purchase.

heres the link

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/136512.htm

Last edited: