What's new

FS: S15 Genuine GPSports GFour Bodykit

Reaction score
Country
I told myself I'd only ever sell this if a genuine aero kit popped up. Now that it has, I've reluctantly got to let it go.

This GP Sports kit came on my car from the motherland and I've only ever seen it on one other car, which was in Ireland. That car was sold in 2011, and I've never seen it since.

Given that this is genuine GP Sports (with the logo embossed into the front bumper), the fitment is ridiculously good, and it's also nice and thick and capable of taking some scrapes and knocks without blowing to pieces. GP Sports are one of the most expensive and well-made JDM kits, and their S13 kit still retails at about £10k.

The most unique thing about it is the door skirts, which give a wider look and I've never seen them on another kit before.

Bad points:

- The kit will need to be painted, the paint which was applied in Japan didn't stand the test of time and has become covered in chips and scrapes

- The centre of the front bumper took a hit when my mechanic put it on the ramps with something there, it took it well but has a crack that can easily be fixed in the centre.

- On the rear bumper, one of the side parts has a crack in a convenient place which is approx 1", which again would be a really easy fix.

- The previous owner cut a little bit off the exhaust hole to make for an angled exhaust, which can be seen in the pics

I'm happy to answer any questions and provide any additional photos that anyone may want. Due to the nature of fibreglass, I'm not willing to send this via courier, so it would either need to be collected from SS2 or I could perhaps meet somewhere.

Grab yourself a fantastic super rare kit and have a truly unique looking S15!

Looking for £850. **UPDATE** NOW £750.

Also listed on eBay.

Last edited: