What's new

WTB: spec r 6spd gearbox parts

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone, I'm trying to rebuild my gearbox in the US, and Im in need of these parts if anyone could point me in the right direction; either with part numbers or a vendor that would have everything. Ive tried nengun but i'm not able to confidently confirm with their diagram which part is which.

2nd gear 28tooth
4th gear 34tooth
1/2 synchronizer sleeve
3/4 synchronizer sleeve
5/6 synchronizer sleeve
Reverse synchronizer sleeve
Reverse gear 35tooth
Inputshaft 28tooth,24 spline, 9-1/8” long
Bearing kit
Seal kit
Synchronizer ring kit

Last edited:

willy s15

Reaction score
Country
hey mate

welocme in s15
if you provide me the shell number (( i need this part number for verifited the rigth model ))

i can ask here in greece if i can get something
cheers

Reaction score
Country
thank u for your response, unfortunately my shell is an s13, and I have an s15 swap into the car, so I dont think the number i could provide would work.

Reaction score
Country
hey guys, just giving an update, i've found everything besides :32270M / 32270-89F00 Gear Assembly, 4TH counter, 32606 / 32616-89F00 Sleeve, Coupling, 32250 / 32250-89F00 Gear Assembly, Second

if anyone could lend a hand that'd be awesome

willy s15

Reaction score
Country
hey mate

sorry i didnt find anything here in greece we havent much s15 and nissan disnt support this model as he didnt import in greece legal
some cars we have here import from uk
for parts maybe you get lucky take o look on uk
cheers

Reaction score
Country
no worries, thanks for trying tho!

additionally, those of you with blown boxes, if you guys have these please let me know!

Reaction score
Country
thank you for the suggestion! i've just reached out to them. will update in a few days on how it goes

Reaction score
Country
well bois, looks like i'm at the end of the line here. since the gears are discontinued, no one seems to be able to find them. I'll probably have to go with finding another used unit and hope that they're in decent shape. sucks to suck but it seems like it's my only option now. thanks for the help anyways guys.

willy s15

Reaction score
Country
hey mate

this is great update
since the 6 speed s15 is weak for heavy use is broke easy
is weird in whole uk noone has an broken trans ??

Reaction score
Country
well it turns out i have incredibly dumb luck. i bought 2 mystery condition gearboxes from a stranger on facebook marketplace, drove 3 hours to pick them up, and the transmission shop called me today to let me know that these 2 boxes are in pristine condition internally. I was originally planning on scavenging them for parts since I got them both for the price of one, but now it seems I have 2 usable boxes out of 3 haha. That concludes this journey; mods pls close.

willy s15

Reaction score
Country
well done lucky man you are more than ok now
you have one more for spare this is very good
cheers