What's new

FS: 350z front calipers

octo

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

Have a set of front 350z calipers for sale. Came of a running 350z calipers have ferodo ds2500 pads in them and new bleeding nipples. Reason for selling is have a front BBK already and just needed the rears.

should be a nice upgrade for anyone wanting something a little bigger then stock (just need to drill out the holes on the caliper mount to mount them).

looking for 475,- pounds ex. shipping ONO

octo

Reaction score
Country
Without as stated in the ad (front calipers) and seen on the images price is around whats on ebay and various part import sites. But as also stated your welcome to make an offer.

Reaction score
Country
Without as stated in the ad (front calipers) and seen on the images price is around whats on ebay and various part import sites. But as also stated your welcome to make an offer.
FYI, I bought a set of front and rear 350z brembo, with HEL braided lines and rotors for £400

octo

Reaction score
Country
FYI, I bought a set of front and rear 350z brembo, with HEL braided lines and rotors for £400
Deals are to be had and i would see you scored a nice one, price seemed fair since the calipers have just gone to a new home.