What's new

WTB: Where can i find some of these connectors?

Reaction score
Country
Hi all!

Looking to purchase a few of the connectors that connect the tail lights to the loom in the boot.

Anyways. I was hoping someone might be able to guide me to a business that produces them, or somewhere where i can just get the bare connectors, and then wire in my wires myself. only looking to buy 4 for the time being, going to test something out and would like to not have to pull mine apart.

Ebay links are a bonus!

Image below of what i am looking for

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Could you upload a picture that’s front facing? (Connectors side) as I just want to see if there are tabs that stick out as they usually have something like that on those connectors

Reaction score
Country
Could you upload a picture that’s front facing? (Connectors side) as I just want to see if there are tabs that stick out as they usually have something like that on those connectors
Sorry for the late reply mate. Photos as per request!

P.S.... sorry they're huge XD

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
No worries pictures were perfect

They seem to bare a massive resemblance to the audio plug that’s in a lot of nissans

Might be the best bet to buy the harnesses very cheap on eBay (UK) and have them shipped to you directly

Please see images attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
No worries pictures were perfect

They seem to bare a massive resemblance to the audio plug that’s in a lot of nissans

Might be the best bet to buy the harnesses very cheap on eBay (UK) and have them shipped to you directly

Please see images attached
Damn that Nissan Nicra one looks perfect. Was hoping to get a large bulk of them. I have found a similar plug on ebay for only a few dollars. will wait for it to arrive and test fit... might be a few months as it's coming from china, but we shall see.

If not, perhaps they can still be purchased from Nissan directly?

Was looking to see if there was a way to purchase them in bulk if need be. Thank you for all your help :)