What's new

WTB: Wise Square rear lights

Reaction score
Nengun.com in a couple of weeks... getting added to there catalouge!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nengun.com in a couple of weeks... getting added to there catalouge!
You sure?
I asked them to add something some years ago on their website. 6 months later i got an e-mail saying that the product had been added to the website. :wack:
Not sure what it was though.

Reaction score
http://www.nengun.com/product-requests

Near the bottom of the list itr sayes they have been requested... not by me though! Everything i have requested has been added... But i do always say 'urgently needed'... and i appears a week later... then i buy it... along with what ever has crawled into my shopping basket!!!!

Reaction score
You may be in luck my fellow S15 owner :)

I have a set that I can't make my mind on which I bought from Nicely. This posting has now forced me into making a decision. What I will be doing is a poll with different pitcures to show the different types. Believe me, I have four sets of different lights here...mad!

Anyway, if you can wait a little until I get pictures sorted, poll done you may find yourself having an opportunity to buy them off me.

Thanks, Blinx :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Greenline also do them. You could also get them through Performance Parts Oz (see Traders)... Its not difficult. You just need to look... :p

P

PhilV

You may be in luck my fellow S15 owner :)

I have a set that I can't make my mind on which I bought from Nicely. This posting has now forced me into making a decision. What I will be doing is a poll with different pitcures to show the different types. Believe me, I have four sets of different lights here...mad!

Anyway, if you can wait a little until I get pictures sorted, poll done you may find yourself having an opportunity to buy them off me.

Thanks, Blinx :)
nice one mate keep me posted

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Actually, I've just checked and they appear to have come down in price... Only problem is that they will only look cool at night. During the day, they'll look like OEM rear lights. As this is the main reason people change the rear lights.....