Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    31
    Liked
    0
    S15 Bonnet, Front Bumper, Headlights
    @one.fifty

    S15 Bonnet, Front Bumper, Headlights

    As above I'm looking for a few S15 front end bits in good condition:

    - Front bumper (aero or standard, open to offers)
    - Bonnet
    - Possibly headlights, but not urgent.

    Ideally after the bonnet and bumper in white, but other colours are fine too - let me know what you've got!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Cambridgeshire
    Posts
    46
    Liked
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mixvariety View Post
    As above I'm looking for a few S15 front end bits in good condition:

    - Front bumper (aero or standard, open to offers)
    - Bonnet
    - Possibly headlights, but not urgent.

    Ideally after the bonnet and bumper in white, but other colours are fine too - let me know what you've got!
    Have you got anything to swap for them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    31
    Liked
    0
    S15 Bonnet, Front Bumper, Headlights
    @one.fifty
    Quote Originally Posted by chico656 View Post
    Have you got anything to swap for them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unless anyone wants a bent bonnet and a battered aero bumper, I don't! I'll likely keep the aero bumper though and work on it over winter to see if I can save it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    31
    Liked
    0
    S15 Bonnet, Front Bumper, Headlights
    @one.fifty
    Bump! Also have a genuine Bride Superlow S13/14/15 driver side rail and a complete Nardi deep corn and boss in excellent shape I'd be willing to trade if anyone's interested in those rather than cash!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Cambridgeshire
    Posts
    46
    Liked
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mixvariety View Post
    Bump! Also have a genuine Bride Superlow S13/14/15 driver side rail and a complete Nardi deep corn and boss in excellent shape I'd be willing to trade if anyone's interested in those rather than cash!
    Pics needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    31
    Liked
    0
    S15 Bonnet, Front Bumper, Headlights
    @one.fifty
    Quote Originally Posted by chico656 View Post
    Pics needed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM'd dude - bump!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    31
    Liked
    0
    S15 Bonnet, Front Bumper, Headlights
    @one.fifty
    Bump! Think I've sorted headlights, but still in need of a bumper and bonnet!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •