What's new

FS: Wheels ! Advan RG

Reaction score
Country
So I am thinking of selling the Advan RG’s I got with the car. Now I don’t know what they are worth as they seem to be on a few places around £800+ now I don’t like them maybe it’s the colour I don’t know but I wanted to know what they are worth ! They are 17’s but not too sure on width and ET as of yet !

Reaction score
Country
Pretty cool wheels, I think they suit s15's. Maybe a change in colour and slam it a bit then they will be mint!
Yeah I am going lower but want some SSR’s but obviously I want to sell these. Don’t know what they are worth really ! Or I wouldn’t mind some nismo LMGT4 wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I am going lower but want some SSR’s but obviously I want to sell these. Don’t know what they are worth really ! Or I wouldn’t mind some nismo LMGT4 wheels

What SSRs are you looking at?

LMGT4s look great on S15s *in a strong fitment*. Lower offset ones have much flatter spokes which imo do not look good however the wider, lower offset ones have a really nice concavity to them. There was a set for sale recently on here I think but they sold really quickly.

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
I know someone was selling some lm4 on here not to long ago and it’s always hard to tell with wheels but I imagine with decent tyres they may go for between 600-800 depends on what someone is willing to pay for them baring in mind most people will want to repaint them

Reaction score
Country
...depends on what someone is willing to pay for them baring in mind most people will want to repaint them
^ this.

I sold my set of Rays Gram Lights a while back and got £650 for them. Kind of a similar design if it’s any help?

Reaction score
Country
What SSRs are you looking at?

LMGT4s look great on S15s *in a strong fitment*. Lower offset ones have much flatter spokes which imo do not look good however the wider, lower offset ones have a really nice concavity to them. There was a set for sale recently on here I think but they sold really quickly.
Would really like some SSR SP3’s , but only place I can find them is JDMdistro at like 1800€ ! And yeah I just don’t want those advans anymore really

Reaction score
Country
Would really like some SSR SP3’s , but only place I can find them is JDMdistro at like 1800€ ! And yeah I just don’t want those advans anymore really

Fair enough, SP3’s are a super nice wheel. You can get JDMDistro to source wheels for you I think but as a whole they are more expensive than anywhere else.

€1800 is a lot but then SSRs are a quality wheel.

Reaction score
Country
Fair enough, SP3’s are a super nice wheel. You can get JDMDistro to source wheels for you I think but as a whole they are more expensive than anywhere else.

€1800 is a lot but then SSRs are a quality wheel.
I may ring up driftworks see if they can get me some ? Your saying JDM distro is more expensive ? Yeah I know but like they are super nice wheels and looked at TE37SL’s which I love but that’s still close in price and I haven’t seen a UK spec R with SSR SP3’s yet !

Reaction score
Country
I may ring up driftworks see if they can get me some ? Your saying JDM distro is more expensive ? Yeah I know but like they are super nice wheels and looked at TE37SL’s which I love but that’s still close in price and I haven’t seen a UK spec R with SSR SP3’s yet !

Well, I got two sets of LMGT2s for not much more than what they wanted for a pair haha.

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Ive been after te37sl for ages may be worth looking at nengun for wheels I know they do second hand as well

Reaction score
Country
Well, I got two sets of LMGT2s for not much more than what they wanted for a pair haha.
Oh wow ok ! I’ll Se if I can source some from somewhere else then if that’s how much more they charge ! That’s surprising !

Reaction score
Country
Ive been after te37sl for ages may be worth looking at nengun for wheels I know they do second hand as well

Just spent like £400 on nengun and I’m worried about extra charges when it arrives in the UK but you can’t get 3/4 of the parts I want otherwise so oh well ! There’s a set of TE37SL’s for sale on eBay for around £1600 but not sure how I’d get them as it seems like the seller is Estonia !

Reaction score
Country
Just looked on nengun and found some volk CE28sl’s , but don’t know if to go with a 9.5j et 22 or 35 on the rear and then the front you can only go with a 8.5j et 35 ! I don’t know where fitment very well at all or what works

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
It’s fairly simple add vat so 80 quid then account for import duties usually around 50-150 depending on what it is you’re bringing in

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
18x 9.5 +22 will work on the front just need to dial in some camber and rear will work with 9.5 +22 as well I believe but as per all arches will need rolling

Reaction score
Country
I think 9.5J ET35 will work fine for the rear but as lewis said ET22 will probably need the arches rolling. 8.5J ET35 should be fine on the front as that’s what my Gram Lights were. Mine were 9.5J on the rear but I can’t remember what offset.

^ that’s what 17x9J ET23 is like on the front with a tiny bit of camber. Front arches have the lip inside rolled flat and my car isn’t slammed or anything so should be ok.