What's new

FS: Rays Gram Lights 57C 17x8.5 ET40 + 17x9.5 ET38 5x114.3 Staggered Fitment

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,

For sale are my Rays Gram Lights 57C wheels. They were refurbished about 18 months ago and are still in really great shape. There are a couple of marks on the outside faces (minor curb mark on one rear wheel, couple of very tiny nicks on the other rear wheel) and the paint has lost its metallic finish in a 4 inch long section around the outside of one front wheel. The rear wheels have marks around the lip on the INSIDE however the fronts are fine. I have included pictures of said issues.

Fronts are 17x8.5 ET40 5x114.3, rears are 17x9.5 ET38 5x114.3 but with a dishy look to them. The two different style of wheel looked great on the car in my opinion.

Tyres are Nexen N8000 205/45/17 for the front and 235/40/17 for the rear. Fronts have loads of tread left on them (over 5mm at least) and the rears have about 3mm on the inside edge so still above legal limit.

Fitted really nicely on my car - have included a couple of photos to show the fitment.

With regards to price, they're not a particularly common wheel so I find it hard to price them according to what else it out there. Can't even find another set for sale currently (other than ones for sale a few years ago)!

With that in mind I'm after £995 (PRICE REDUCED - £795)

I would rather collection so you can come and have a look but I will send them insured for £9 a wheel (will be sent individually and very well wrapped). Located in Berkshire if you'd like to collect.

Also advertised elsewhere.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
it looks really nice on 15
do have in mind to shell it without tyres ??
Thanks, yeah they suit most S-bodies pretty well in my opinion.

I would sell them without the tyres if they're going overseas.

Last edited:

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
My car came in on these from Japan. Cool wheels. I won't say what I sold mine for after seeing your price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they're pretty smart wheels all in all, but I fancied a change haha!

Like I said though, I found it hard to price them given I couldn't find any in the same specs that are/have been for sale so I was trying to roughly base them against what they would have cost new taking into consideration that mine are obviously used.

I'm open to offers and more than happy to make a deal if someone is interested! :)

Last edited: