What's new

FS: S15 OEM Downpipe and Cat

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,

Back up for sale now as the local scrapyard (which is more of a recycling plant than anything) didn't want to take my cat.

Taken off a 70k mile car, in good usable condition. Not perfectly clean and corrosion free as it's an exhaust part but it would be able to bolt up to another exhaust again. The inside of the cat looks spot on.

For the sake of a price: £25. You're welcome to collect, but if you want it posted then add £6 on top. Feel free to make me an offer - at the end of the day it's just cluttering up my shed.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
I am surprised it is even worth selling at £15 posted. Surely you would be as well off taking it to another metal recycling centre?
I wish mate. Nearest one (bar the one who wasn't interested) is about £15 worth of fuel away haha! I'll have another look around and ring that one up, but at the end of the day I'm not going to ever use it and it seems a shame to chuck it away being it's not exactly a run of the mill common car.

Reaction score
Country
I leave all my old metal stuff outside my drive and the scrap man in his van collects it within days :) though that's probably because I live in a ****e hole :lol:

Reaction score
Country
I leave all my old metal stuff outside my drive and the scrap man in his van collects it within days :) though that's probably because I live in a ****e hole :lol:
Ah now you see if I left all my scrap metal outside my drive I'd get a few notes left on my car and a visit from the police

Reaction score
Country
Police don't come by here much, it's not safe for them haha.