What's new

FS: Breaking 2002 Black S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence, my job is becoming a little anti social.

However, Im finally there!

I have started to break my 2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R (Black). It is a little bit of a heart breaking experience to be fair!

Engine and Gear box up on E-bay:-

Access Denied

Pretty much every thing else is ready to go on order, so just shout, want to give you lovely people first dibs (sorry about the engine, my missus is getting angry so got a little pressure) other wise it will all go up on Ebay.

I'm based around Keighley, West Yorkshire (Haworth). So any of you looking for an excuse to get to the car, tell your love ones you want to take em there for a ''Trip''. I hold no responsibility if you get caught hahahaha!!!!

World is your oyster (car parts wise any way :) )

couple of close friend have taken a few bits already but not much.

Lots of after market stuff as well:

• Apexi Power FC ECU
  • 2 Recaro seats with brackets to fit straight in
  • Greedy front mount
  • Blitz BOV welded on pipe (youll spot it on the ebay picture where you can see car in last picture)
  • Apexi Caterlyser connected to Fujitsubo dump pipe.
  • Engine brace
  • Apexi coolant cooler (the radiator)!?!?!?! i don't know what you call it!
  • 2 Volk CE28's (stupidly sold my mate two for his car, with out thinking DOH!

Lots of other shiz..... I should have mentioned, strangely i have the original Japanese certificates and paper work for a lot of this. Unfortunately some of it is pure Japanese so no idea what it is (E.G. the Nismo certificate!?!?!?!?! all i have spotted is the Nismo oil cap?!?!?!)

Thanks,

Jack

Reaction score
Country
Hello
Thank you for all of the choice in what to pick, would i be able to see the bov and also how much would it be? Is it on any pipework as such? Mine doesnt have one so just wondering as ive never fitted one myself
Unfortunately i now have a door but thanks for the response

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Yes of course. Um im not the best internet user. How can i upload the pic, as have tried to up load pictures before with out success:(.

Name a price buddy (a fair price)?

Jack

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

engine and all component on pics are going as one! sorry for those who are asking.

look up the following on ebay:[h=3][/h]SR20det Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R JDM Import 2002 & Gear Box

Reaction score
Country
What happened to make you break the car up for parts?

You have the side skirts?

Reaction score
Country
Can you PM me the price of the shell and if it's had any write offs on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
Trusted seller.
Just picked up some parts. All as described , priced well and all properly stored.