What's new

FS: Recaro dc2 seats in red. Pair with rails.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
**deposit received**
Heads up that these seats as fitted in my car are now up for sale. Photos below... Red, good condition (sold to me with one cigarette burn in a discrete area and a small Nick on the back of the other seat) with rails included to bolt directly into your S15!
Pick up from stoke on trent
£550

Last edited:

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I don't know I didn't have a standard seat when she arrived only on the passenger side. Apparently my old seat was on a lowered rail so this sits higher than that but whether it's higher than the oem one I don't know sorry :(

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Available now!

Good bolsters

Cigarette burn passengers side (purchased like this) it's barely visible so didnt put me off

Small nick rear drivers side

Backs

I'm throwing these in too. They were £25 And pad the harness guides as they were right where my head went and felt very hard when your head went back

Reaction score
Country
Ahh thanks rich :)
I am surprised, when they were fitted I had 3 people regularly messaging me asking for them lol, now they're for sale no one's interested LMAO! :p
It's not much use now, but if I had seen these prior to buying my Cobeaus these would have been sat in my car! I keep trying to get Jamie to buy them :D