What's new

FS: S15 Spec R

G

Get_Real

Right guys.........

Haven't really decided to put the nail in the coffin yet but have been seriously thinking of buying a 911.....

So far...it's just been the casual glance at autotrader or pistonhead to look at 911s and slowly but surely it's started me thinking of getting one.....

Although living in london has shown me that they (ie 911s) are EVERYWHERE and i have only seen one other S15...... i keep on thinking about it! Argh!

Anyways, to cut a long story short...... i just wonder whether anyone would be interested in my car.......so here are the specs:

A lil bit of info on my car:

- Pearlescent White auto 1999 S15 Spec-R
- 41k miles
- Full Blitz catback exhaust
- blitz downpipe
- sports cat
- Apexi induction kit n box
- GFB Dump Valve
- HID lights with Cookie's box
- Full Clifford CAT1 alarm with turbo timer and remote start
- tein springs
- 18" OZ alloys
- upgraded brake Discs to massive 330mm with bigger pads too
- braided brake hoses
- have had the ecu chipped and remapped and reboosted for more power n fuel economy (supposedly hehe)
- upgraded the injectors to Nismo 555s
- cusco front strut brace
- upgraded rear camber arms for better alignment
- upgraded to WALBRO fuel pump
- Apexi AVCR
- Denso Iridium spark plugs

I can't think of anything else just yet but if i do....i will update!

Any questions please ask here or PM me and i will reply asap. I will also be advertising it on SXOC to gauge the interest there.

I'm guessing price to be about ?12k seeing that it's an automatic!! I'll have you know that it's actually an option to get an automatic in Japan and Australia!! ;)

Here are some pics:

Cheers,
Alex

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Bit off topic, but i fancy a 911 too, i really like the 996 and 997, which i cant afford, which model you after?

G

Get_Real

Bit off topic, but i fancy a 911 too, i really like the 996 and 997, which i cant afford, which model you after?
hehehe.....

Same as you mate.....can't afford the 997 and don't really wanna take out a loan just to buy it! So 996 it has to be........ was thinking of a C4 convertible actually!! Just to add that bit of poser value to it! hehehe ;) With a nice GT3 kit!! Or even a Harmann conversion!

Although i have also been toying with the Boxster S and tuning it up to 911 level so that i won't be 'done' by a 911!! All these evil thoughts keep popping into my head!!

regards,
Alex

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
They did here in OZ. My mate had one.

G

Get_Real

MASSIVE BUMP up from a year ago!!!

I have now finally bought another car after all that time and so the time has finally come to bid Adieu to this fine car! It will definitely be missed!!

My dear Silvia has served me beautifully all these years with no problems whatsoever! In my 4 years of ownership.....the MOT has needed nothing doing!

Since my original post.....the car has now done an additional 4-5k miles!! And that's over 1.5 years of ownership! Mileage now stands at a very miserly 45k miles! That's pretty impressive for a 1999 that i bought in 2001 with 25k miles on the clock! (well actually, i bought it when it read 39000KM on the clock but same diff eh!! )

The only thing i need to add is that there is now a Kenwood 7" Touchscreen single din headunit with kenwood SAT NAV and also a freeview box and a reversing camera that will be included in the sale IF it sells for the price i want. If not....then i will just put it in my new car. The whole system cost well in excess of £1k as i also upgraded the front and rear speakers and the tweeters.

Thanks for looking peeps!!

Regards,

Alex