What's new

FS: 1999 Spec R

A

ammo_gti

Well, here it is....

1999 S15 Spec R 23,000km on the clock. head tuned with Tomei 260 Pro Cams with EVCS gears, Tomei Springs, Tomei 1.5mm head gasket, Greddy Surge Tank, Nismo 740cc injectors, Sard FPR, HKS #8 Spark Plugs - HKS GT2835R turbo, HKS 3mm exhaust manifold, HKS 3 core intercooler - HKS FCON SZ computer - Z32 airflow - Blitz intake - RS-R turbo back exhaust - ORC clutch and flywheel - Tein Type H suspension - Cusco lower arms - Nismo A frames - AVS model 6 17" 9.0JJ (offset +16front and +22rear) - Skyline R34 GTR seats - Defi BF gauges with controller - Greddy Profec A boost controller - MASA front bumper - M-Style side skirts and rear bumper - also included, 2 spare AVS model 6 rims with tires and stock wheels and tires, stock down pipe.

Looking for 14,000gbp

J

just_laze

Hey,

I love the rear lip you've got, I've been looking into sourcing one exactly like that for mine. Is it part of the Vertex Lang kit? Where'd you source it?

laze.

A

ammo_gti

Hey,

I love the rear lip you've got, I've been looking into sourcing one exactly like that for mine. Is it part of the Vertex Lang kit? Where'd you source it?

laze.
sorry, came on the car, i have no idea

Reaction score
Hey,

laze.
I have one of those rear spoilers in my back garden at the mo. Has a couple of cracks in it, but you are welcome to it if you want it. Just pick it up. :)

J

just_laze

Hey,

That would be really kind of you, can cracks be repaired? Maybe I'll investigate that first - still a very kind offer.

laze.

Reaction score
Actually, it's a split where two layers have slightly parted, not a crack. I'll have to take some pics.

D

DriftR

i cant see the pictures :( could someone show me them? they are just appearing as small red cross's to me?