What's new

FS: * NEW* Bride MO Seat Rails for sale. Fit S15

Reaction score
Country
Hi All,

Have these Bride seat rails for sale. Brand new unused due to been the wrong fitment for my current seats. Rail width is too narrow on the MO (it was an overlook on my part :annoyed:)

£130ea posted within UK

Drivers side sold
**Only passenger side left**

will swap / px for a boost controller or low rails that will fit current Recaro seats and S15.
Current seats are SR4 Raptors. I think the Bride RO rails with adapter plates may work, but could not find an S15 fitment.

7cq4mL9l.jpg

92n09JTl.jpg

eB3N0mXl.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Will you measure them rail to rail. MO are 345mm but seats are around 420,RO are 405 with adapter plates will fit but the 345mm ones dont fit on the bottom of the seat as they are to narrow

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
centre of rail to centre rail is 300mm when plate is fitted it is 435mm if this helps . plates can be drilled anywhere to accept seats :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for that. I am not sure they will fit as my current rails are similiar. But the seat has a centre section which is lower than the actual mounting points. See below pic. And this centre section is in the path of where the rails run

Kb3Pcuol.jpg

Pm5osTKl.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
Could be very interested in driver's side one - thanks for providing the measurements and pictures. Friend wants rid of a bride seat in his R34 but we need the right seat rail for my car to fit it.

Reaction score
Country
Got them both here, happy to provide any pics, details you may need. They have adapter plates to enable fitment on most seats. Except mine. FFS :(

Reaction score
Country
1 week ago I'd have said f*k yeah. Now after the "non fittening" fiasco only 50% sure haha. But yeah in seriousness id imagine they would for sure. If they didn't ill take it back if that helps any.

Last edited: