What's new

WTB: SR20DET Crank Pulley?

Reaction score
Country
Has anybody got a crank pulley they want to get rid of that isn't damaged? Ive chipped mine getting it off, plus its looking rather rough!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Standard one buddy? I may well have when my engine comes out as have an ati super damper to go on

Reaction score
Country
Standard one buddy? I may well have when my engine comes out as have an ati super damper to go on
Oooh hey big spender lolol! 🙈 I'm interested mate, I should have used a three leg puller on mine but being abit of a bull in a china shop I went and chipped mine in a few places! Also don't suppose you have a OEM lower sump pan, got angry with mine today, used a screw driver when I shouldn't have... Whoops!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Lol I have no choice man need to be done. How urgent do you need it ? Erm not sure yet , I am considering a baffled sump . Might be a good excuse ha h

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I haven't looked into baffled that much, that was going to be my plan b tbf! Yeah crank pulley I need to send my head off to the shop, and I've got loads of cleaning todo for now to keep me busy this weekend. (Having to clean up from a timing cover leak...) So in the next couple of weeks would be mint to be honest!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ok matey will try my best . Just people holding me up ATM my booth was meant to be installed 3 weeks ago but only started yesterday so that's holding up my floor getting painted which is holding up my 2 poster going in ha ha pita but if they finish the booth this week should be ok to get it sorted the following week I should think.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah thats cool buddy, Let me know what condition your crank pulley is in! If its got no chips I will take then just have it powder coated or something! :) Yeah just let me know how the units going man, can't wait to see it all finished and maybe pop down? :) Also let me know about the sump because I'm watching a Tomei baffled one now, if you don't wanna shift yours and I can't find another one on here thats what I'm going to do! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Will do mate . Need t have the engine out so I can shift the box so will have a look And get some pics for you . More than welcome to pop down whenever you want mate ! Will be having a bbq soon and little gathering so more than welcome to head down bud

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk