What's new

FS: S15 Spec R Standard Bits clearout

Reaction score
Country
I owned an S15 Spec R Feb 2011- Aug 2014, I still have some standard parts to clear out.
It was a JDM car.

Sensible offers considered. - Edit- Now adding arbitrary prices having just read the rules.

Some more bits will be added as I sort through them.

Standard Spec R Suspension - £120
Low mileage- Purchased from an S15oc member and fitted to my car in March 2012, at 144,787kms.
Seller told me they had come in the boot of his car when he imported it, his car had come with Nismo shocks.
The standard shocks were pristine new looking, only showing some bolt witness marks so I believed they were removed from the car when brand new.
Removed from my car at 162,225kms Aug 2014 for replacement with Nismo shocks. Now look tatty like any other used shock, photo shows split rear gaiters. But they have only have just over 10k miles use.

Standard fuel pump. - £20

Working, I had replaced with Nismo pump.

Standard exhaust parts.
Back box £40
Mid Pipe £20
Cat £50
Front pip £20
cat/front pipe mounting bracket £20

Two unused Front bumper mounting grommet-wedge things £10
One goes each side. The yellow bit. See photo for image of bagged part with Nissan packaging. I added these to an order of Nismo bits from Japan as they were listed on that shop website. Mine were worse for wear following front-mount intercooler install but I never got around to swapping for the new ones.

Photos to follow below.

Last edited: