What's new

FS: S15 SR20det complete drop in package

Reaction score
Country
I am selling the complete drop-in engine package from my s15 as I am planning on going rb. Included in the sale will be everything I can to leave it as a full conversion.
The car was imported last year from japan and I am the first owner here. It has 66k km's atm and I think I only put 6k on it in the past year.
The engine is perfect, no vvt rattle at all even on startup, no heating issues and the engine is and always has been bone dry. I haven't done a compression test but can do upon request. Being s15 it has bigger injectors etc etc.
It will come with a 5 speed gearbox as the 6 speed box bust 3rd.
I will try and list everything that will be sold with the engine and a few upgrades/extras will be with it:
Sr20det engine
5 speed gearbox
Complete engine loom
Standard s15 ecu
Turbo + aftermarket downpipe (can't remember make)
Turbosmart manual boost controller if wanted.
Some boost/intercooler pipes
Injectors/complete intake system
ALL ancillaries
Radiator+pipes+fan+shroud
Exedy paddle clutch(£300 new) (covered less than 1000 miles, fitted at same time as gearbox)
Will include any sensors that have anything to do with the engine.
I think I have covered everything, if I can think of anything else I'll add it but you get the idea.
The only issue I encountered was the turbo developed a small amount of play in the shaft, this didn't effect the driving of the car except for being a little slower coming on to boost, I could possibly work a deal with the buyer to include another turbo if I can source one.

I will set a price at 1700ono + postage on a pallet.(need to get a quote)
The car is located in northern Ireland, the engine is still in the car and will be until I have a buyer. I can provide a startup and running video if needed.

Kieran, 07803534142

And a pic of the car just for fun

Thanks for looking