What's new

FS: S15 Aero rear bumper with genuine aero spats.

Reaction score
Country
Sold this to a member on here recently and had a complete nightmare, even with pictures he expected a brand new bumper (from a 16 year old car). One spat got damaged when posting to him (which he never claimed for even though it was insured). Paypal refunded his money after a lengthy battle of messages with him, it seems to be they go in buyers favor no matter what :/

Anyway, I have the bumper back in my possession and it the final part left from my S15 which was broken for parts, so for that reason I will not split the spats.

NOW £160!

NOW £160!

Located in Northern Ireland, can post at buyers expense.

Thanks

Dylan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You say that, but the spats alone in good nick will sell for £200, and i wouldnt necessarily expect a £50 bumper to be mint, but saying that, now that the spat is broken, £250 MAY be stronging it a little.

And i agree with peglibaglio, the car looked sweet, shame you had to break it, but it's often the only thing that makes financial sense.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys, yes as above good condition spats make £200, before the bumper was posted the spats were in VGC.

Yea unfortunately some times you have to bite the bullet and make financial decisions. My new PS13 lands next week though :)

Anyway, as above I will take offers on the bumper if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Just FYI I bought a set of immaculate genuine rear spats with all clips/brackets intact for £100 posted and that was from a trader.
Anyway Glwts dude

Reaction score
Country
Just FYI I bought a set of immaculate genuine rear spats with all clips/brackets intact for £100 posted and that was from a trader.
Anyway Glwts dude
That was extremely cheap, a quick look through the for sale section will show anyone is looking the price of them.

Reaction score
Country
Not at all, all you have to do is look at the photos and know what an S15 bumper looks like.
I think we all know what an S15 bumper looks like, after all we are S15 enthusiasts? it is sad however that you actually have the time to point out something so irrelevant and unwanted in a for sale advert. Now please, run along.