What's new

FS: Cs short shifter, low milage 6 speed spec r box and lots of other parts

Reaction score
Country
Selling as I’ve recently sold my S15 spec R(soul) there’s probably more parts and I will add more info/pics as interest dictates to prevent the same questions being asked.

Open to sensible offers.

parts may be sent at extra cost price does not include postage. Unless otherwise stated parts are used with around 60k mileage.

located in somerset.

Item list

Apex performance type 2 (no cutting) S14,14a,15 front mount intercooler (nearly new condition been fitted/used for less than 1000 miles comes with all brackets bolts and instructions) £195

Brembo plain OEM replacement disks brand new £40

S15 full front wheel arch liners brand new £120

6 speed spec r gearbox taken off a non drifted grade 4.5 at 60k £500

Spec r oem front lower arms £40

front Caster arms £40

spec r oem (lower arm has plating like nismo arms) rear lower (one lower arm needs new ball joint), camber, traction and toe arms £120

Spec r oem Caster arm mounting plates (the bushed part of the front castor arms are fitted into these) £40

Spec r Oem front and rear suspension struts £100

Spec r Oem anti roll bars front and rear (rear has a snapped drop link) £60

Spec r oem wing mount intercooler with elbows ( heads of bolts on one elbow have been snapped off) £60

Apexi style air intake heat shield nearly new never fitted freshly sprayed metallic black £50

Cs short shifter for 6 speed box (hens teeth) £300

Drivers side oem front wing/fender £40

Spec r Oem boost gauge £10

Spec r Oem air box £60

Spec r oem downpipe and elbow with gaskets used snapped a stud on the downpipe £10

Oem recirc valve pipelines and bracket £40

Hardrace hardened rubber rear knuckle hub bushes 6 pcs set brand new £90

16 x 6.5j 114.3x5 stud skyline alloys similar to stock s15 wheels with winter tyres on with good tread but I’m pretty sure they are out of date £170

Reaction score
Country
any pics of that heat shield & does it fit around any pod filter? I have the Blitz sus.

Reaction score
Country
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I never got the chance to fit this to my 15 before I sold it so haven't got any fitted pics but I'm sure there are plenty of pics of s15s with apex type 2 intercoolers on google.

Reaction score
Country
any pics of that heat shield & does it fit around any pod filter? I have the Blitz sus.
That is the exact filter I had and no problems when I test fitted it and did a shake down but took it off due to selling the car though it would be nice to sell as it was all freshly painted. it is the apex performance apexi style box fits like this in the bay ignore that its a 14 same bay.

[/URL][/IMG]

but it was painted this colour for me.

[/URL][/IMG]

sorry don't have any better pics I'm away from home at the moment or I would dig it out for you.

Reaction score
Country
Any better photos of what that heat shield is all about? What youre holding in the photo is unclear & it looks nothing like whats fitted on that S14. Id take the discs too, photos?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Any better photos of what that heat shield is all about? What youre holding in the photo is unclear & it looks nothing like whats fitted on that S14. Id take the discs too, photos?
It is that exact heat shield fitted to the s14 in the photo (which has exactly the same engine bay as a s15) just painted a metallic black on the only picture I had handy at the time (which Is looking at the hole the air filter is mounted through) I will try and get some better photos ASAP.

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate what condition is the front wing in? Do you have any pics? also how much to post to stoke on trent? cheers

Reaction score
Country
Selling as I’ve recently sold my S15 spec R(soul) there’s probably more parts and I will add more info/pics as interest dictates to prevent the same questions being asked.

Open to sensible offers.

parts may be sent at extra cost price does not include postage. Unless otherwise stated parts are used with around 60k mileage.

located in somerset.

Item list

Apex performance type 2 (no cutting) S14,14a,15 front mount intercooler (nearly new condition been fitted/used for less than 1000 miles comes with all brackets bolts and instructions) £195

Brembo plain OEM replacement disks brand new £40

S15 full front wheel arch liners brand new £120

6 speed spec r gearbox taken off a non drifted grade 4.5 at 60k £500

Spec r oem front lower arms £40

front Caster arms £40

spec r oem (lower arm has plating like nismo arms) rear lower (one lower arm needs new ball joint), camber, traction and toe arms £120

Spec r oem Caster arm mounting plates (the bushed part of the front castor arms are fitted into these) £40

Spec r Oem front and rear suspension struts £100

Spec r Oem anti roll bars front and rear (rear has a snapped drop link) £60

Spec r oem wing mount intercooler with elbows ( heads of bolts on one elbow have been snapped off) £60

Apexi style air intake heat shield nearly new never fitted freshly sprayed metallic black £50

Cs short shifter for 6 speed box (hens teeth) £300

Drivers side oem front wing/fender £40

Spec r Oem boost gauge £10

Spec r Oem air box £60

Spec r oem downpipe and elbow with gaskets used snapped a stud on the downpipe £10

Oem recirc valve pipelines and bracket £40

Hardrace hardened rubber rear knuckle hub bushes 6 pcs set brand new £90

16 x 6.5j 114.3x5 stud skyline alloys similar to stock s15 wheels with winter tyres on with good tread but I’m pretty sure they are out of date £170

DM me need the 6 speed gearbox