What's new

WTB: WINDSCREEN !!!!! Needed asap!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey guys. I've cracked my screen so need a new one, anyone know of any companies that make them? Or can supply them? Cheers sam

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Apex performance used to be able to get them, they did a group buy a way back on heated ones :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Can't you just go via your insurance and get it replaced, or is that not an option due to the S15 being an import?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
cracked mine a few years ago and ended up going thru my insurance. Think it was autoglass that came out an sorted it. if you go this route make sure they know its an import windscreen. they at first ordered a UK one and said they could fit it in the next two days, this surprised me so I questioned it and it turned out it was the wrong one. Took them something like 4-6 week to get get one a install it. but It fits and I've had no issues since and all I had to pay was my excess so £50 to £75 instead of buying one and then getting it fitted.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Doesn't usually affect your no claims so definitely go insurance route
It goes on the record and does affect premium, but you don't lose your no claims status of however many years - they just factor it into the final cost algorithm.