What's new

WTB: 6 speed short shifter???

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
Hi guys, ive been looking for a 6 speed short shifter for my s15 spec r. Ive been looking for one for absolutely ages now. & have purchased 2 where i was told its suitable but once received they always seem to be for 5 speed lol. Any about? Cheers

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Only one I know of was the c's shifter and they are discontinued now I believe. There was a company in the traders section looking to do one but I'm not sure if they ever got around to it

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah they really are man. I have seen 2 maybe 3 come up for sale in the 6 years I have owned my 15 !! Best of luck dude hope you find one

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
As pegliobaglio said, C's were the only one that made them. Any other brand is for a 5 speed. Good luck finding one. You could keep you eye on eBay Oz or trademe.co.nz, but once you put them in, you don't take them out.

Reaction score
Country
Don't do it!
Caused me no end of issues with selecting gears. Standard one does the job fine :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
there is one for sale now i think for £300. I was looking for ages then snapped one up a few weeks back then another came up- mad. Just out of interest how do you know if it is for a 5 or 6 speed? is there any way to tell the difference?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
not really. Can't remember if the C's has any markings on it, but if it is not a C's it's for a 5 speed