What's new

WTB: RB26DETT & RB25/GTT gearbox

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

I know this is an S-Chassis forum but I was wondering if people could keep their ears to the ground.
I'm looking to do an RB swap to the car but need to source an engine & gearbox. If anyone has any mate looking to get rid or know of anyone/any companies that are advertising them please let me know thank you.

Reaction score
Country
Hi Matt sorry I haven't had access to the internet for about a month...
Budget for the engine and gearbox itself probably about £2-3,000? But I'm looking for a complete engine so loom, coil pack, preferably ECU, turbo and manifold too but flexible on that with the right price.

Also preferably want a RB25 and GTT/ST box with it.

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Hey dude, I have a r34 gtt internals built into a gtst box, it's still currently on my s15 but I have a new OS giken gearbox waiting to go on, so will have it up for sale in the next few months, it was all swapped over and checked by Julian at garage D who also supplied the r34 box, around 11 months ago, however cars only been on the road 3 months so the box has only done around 600 miles since and has got redline lightweight shock proof gear oil in, hasn't been drifted or anything.
let me know if your interested,
price wise I will be after around £800 Ono, as I'm sure you know being r34 gtt it has the larger stronger synchros