What's new

FS: S15 Aero Bumper for sale £650 Derby

Reaction score
Country
Genuine S15 Aero Bumper for sale. Pewter with general wear but nothing major. I have a pair of stock S15 fogs but not sure if they are the same as aero ones.
£650 collected from Derby.

Reaction score
Country
and upwards, £1000 new from Nissan if you can source them

Reaction score
Country
If anyone is interested in this, I'll be around til Saturday then away for 4 weeks.
And just for reference, I've turned down more than one offer of £500. I'm in no rush to sell it.

Reaction score
Country
I'm so torn! I've got a Chargespeed bumper on order but that seems to be taking ages. If it doesn't come within the time you're away Mitch (and you've still got it) I might go for this instead).

What worries me is the cracking at the ends of that horizontal spar. Is it just the paint that's cracked or is it cracked though? It looks quite bad in those photos.

Reaction score
Country
It's at the unit so I can't check it but I think it's just the paint. I'm pretty sure it's not cracked through.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The postage would just be too much :(

Reaction score
Country
I'm so torn! I've got a Chargespeed bumper on order but that seems to be taking ages. If it doesn't come within the time you're away Mitch (and you've still got it) I might go for this instead).

What worries me is the cracking at the ends of that horizontal spar. Is it just the paint that's cracked or is it cracked though? It looks quite bad in those photos.
If you're interested when I get back (17th of July), I'll go and check it, clean it and get better pics.

The postage would just be too much :(
Yep, it would be a killer to ship to Oz.

Reaction score
Country
Not taking any offers on this at the minute. I'm in no rush to sell and my friend just sold his for £700+

Reaction score
Country
Yea they go for way more here in the states. Ive seen ones with torn cracked wings go for $500USD

Reaction score
Country
Are covers fog light from non aero bumper fit on aero?