What's new

FS: S15 Parts

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Keeping hold for now due to building another s chassis project.

Last edited:

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate, would you sell the front roof interior light panel with the plug and a bit of loom?

Kev

Reaction score
Country
I will have to look to see what bit of loom you are talking about tomorrow. But as long as I'm not cutting the loom I will more than likely sell that separate.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate, I need to replace my sun roof version so I'm assuming the plug is different

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you have the yellow piece with the curled up ribbon below the steering wheel which connects the horn and airbag to the main loom?
Do you have the stereo surrounding piece, condition?
Do you have the black plastic trim that runs on the outside from the wing mirror and follow the line of the side window and roof? Is so condition?

If you can check your email got them and get some prices please.

Reaction score
Country
I need the side marker bulb socket(L shaped piece). Also, what condition are your spec-r badges?

Kev

Reaction score
Country
No spec r badges I'm afraid. TomK I will look at the loom tomorrow for you. I do have the other parts you require just need to check condition.

Reaction score
It's the disc which goes around the steering column and rotates with the steering wheel, if you have it that would be great.

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Yes TomK I have that . I will double check the condition tomorrow once I've finished work.

Reaction score
Country
Kev, what are do the connectors look like on the sockets? that might fit my tails regardless of the socket shape.

Kev

Reaction score
Country
There was only one on the car as it had been in a front end crash. I'm pretty sure it was thrown away mate. Sorry kev

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
I'm after a passenger side front hub if the wheel bearing is any good.

Also a dashboard if it's half decent, but I realise that's probably better sold as part of the interior so not a priority.

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Hubs will be sold as a set. Sorry. No front wings that I want to sell at the moment. I will be making a new sale thread over the weekend with individual prices for all the items I have for sale! ( need to check condition ect! )

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the delay in replying to pm's ect I've been very busy the last week or so. I will make a new thread once I've been through the parts. And I will list what parts I'm not keeping as spare for my own car. Cheers kev