What's new

FS: Huge spec 1JZ S15 breaking - Bride/Volk/Holset/R154/Exedy/Spec R Aero

Reaction score
Country
It pains me to do this but unfortunately after the 1JZ engine starting to rattle yesterday I have decided to break my 1JZ S15. I have spent two years slowly building the car and unfortunately now have lost heart and want to go back to owning a 180sx which I care less about and don’t mind pranging off walls.

Please note, the car is still whole and driving and will not be stripped until 2 weeks’ time (due to work commitments). Once the car has been stripped the items that have not had a deposit placed on them will be photographed.

All prices are collected from Northern Ireland, however I can arrange postage at buyer’s expense, all items will be wrapped correctly or large items can be put on a pallet for collection.

Deposit/full payment can be taken on all items and upon removing them from the car they will be posted out. Please note I offer NO refund on the deposits placed, I do not want my time wasted.

Please no silly offers. All payments/deposits by Paypal with fees covered or as gift.

The car is currently sitting as pictured.

S15 Shell – Headlights, tail lights, full interior bar seats/steering wheel, bonnet, doors, all glass, mint underneath, has a modified slam panel for the 1JZ swap but can include the original section to be put back in, Car was previously in the South of Ireland so has had VRT paid, in the UK its MOT’d until January 2016 – Decent offers please.

R154 Gearbox – Good condition with smooth changes, always ran with fresh oil. Bare box. £900

R154 > 1JZ Bellhousing - £220

Exedy Single Stage, Clutch, Flywheel and pressure plate - £250

R154 extended shifter (custom made) all high quality TIG welded - SOLD.

Will do the gearbox, bellhousing, clutch and shifter as a package for - £1370

1JZ > Sbody prop shaft, welded and balanced by Richard Bradley - £100

Holset HY35 Turbo, 2.5” outlet, internal wastegate has been TIG welded shut, comes with lines to fit 1JZ, the correct restrictor and fittings. Has been ran on my car for less than 4000 miles - DEPOSIT TAKEN.

1JZ Toyosport Single turbo manifold, has had the wastegate position modified to clear an Sbody steering rack, also has a strength bar added. Can include new gasket - DEPOSIT TAKEN.

50mm Wastegate – fits the above manifold via Vband. - DEPOSIT TAKEN.

Front Mount Intercooler - £100

50mm Rad modified to fit a JZ Sbody, all TIG welded - £100

2JZ/1JZ Alternator, was bought as a reconditioned unit only 4 months ago - £80

1JZ GTE Soarer Auto ECU – £80

1JZ > Sbody conversion mounts, Engine & Gearbox - £100

Full JZ Sbody HKS Hi Power exhaust system, including silencer, Tig welded together to fit, has some scrape marks in the mid-section where the car was running low - £200

Turbo 2.5” > 3” 1JZ Exhaust downpipe, with flanges for AFM and Lambda, clears steering knuckle - DEPOSIT TAKEN.

1JZ Front sump, some light marks from running low, needs a new bung bolt - £250

Daiyama coilovers, all good condition and were almost new when I put them in - £330

S14/S15 adjustable rear arm set - £100

S14/S15 Subframe with solid driftworks bushes - £80

Skyline R33 brake set up, with handbrake. Drilled and grooved discs, meaty pads. - £400

Skyline R33 braided brake lines front and rear - £40

S15 Spec R Aero front bumper, genuine plastic, has had repair work from being damaged before, front lower lip still has some minor marks and a small graze on passenger side from touching kerb - £600

S15 Spec R Aero skirts, genuine plastic, good condition - £300

S15 Spec R rear bumper with Aero spats, genuine plastic, good condition - £300

Will do the bumpers, spats and skirts as a package for - £1100

Origin front over fenders, genuine origin purchased from Japan - £180

Origin rear over fenders, genuine origin purchased from Japan - £150

Origin rear roof spoiler, genuine origin purchased from Japan - SOLD

Defi style oil temp gauge - £25

Defi style oil pressure gauge - £25

Defi style water temp gauge - £25

Defi style RPM gauge - £25

HKS Turbo timer - £25

Blitz old school boost controller, hi/low boost with scramble boost, everything present including all wiring - PROV SOLD

AEM Air/Fuel ration kit, everything included, 5 months old - DEPOSIT TAKEN.

Volk GTC 18x10 ET–2 18x9 ET0, some marks on the lips but overall in good condition, no bends or buckles, come with two brand new tyres on front and worn ones on the rear. These are very aggressive and rare - £1350

Bride Vios Low Max, Kevlar backed, pair, both in very good condition, comes with universal rails - £550

Bride super low driver side rail, side mount – £130

Please private message me if you are interested in parts.

Thanks

Dylan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Can I have pics of the seats please and are the reps?

Reaction score
Country
Unfortunately would not like to do it that way as there is more ££ in breaking it. Thanks for the interest though :)
what a shame. what would you take for the car if you did sell it whole? It would probably pull in $35,000USD here in the states

Last edited:

Naj

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mate very Interested in the Coilovers, Just a quick question is there any knocks from the top mounts or from the shocks? If all is good i am happy to leave a deposit with you untill they are off the car.

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
I don't think Choppy is on here much. I'd pm him to make sure he gets an email alert.

Gutted he's breaking this car.

Reaction score
Country
Have you got all the clips & screws for the front arch liners for sale?