What's new

FS: S15 Goodies inside!!

Reaction score
Country
Up for grabs are bits from my S15 :nod: moving on to bigger top mounted goodness so want this stuff out the way :D

First up is a Horsham developments manifold, been used for around 2k miles and no cracks or repairs etc :nod: comes with used turbo locking tabs and locking nuts

very good condition £160 posted

Next up is a divided HKS turbo elbow, mileage is unknown on this as it was on the car when purchased but in very good condition with no cracks or repairs, also had the divider plate removed from flange so it can be fitted straight the the S15 turbo that has the divider already on the turbo.

£80 posted

Next is a set of brand new front braided HEL brake lines for the S15

£40 posted

Next is an apex hot pipe, in very good condition, comes with one silicone pipe and 4x heavy duty hose clips

£35 posted

Next is a set of Apex braided turbo lines, come with 2x coolant and 1x oil feed hose, no damage or leaks

£50 posted

next up is a Greddy Airinx intake kit, this is a lovely bit of kit and in near new condition comes with alloy intake pipe with hoses and clips, z32 intake adapter and air filter assembly with brand new genuine foam fitted, custom made powder coated support bracket and z32 plug (not picture but brand new)

£100 posted

Reaction score
Country
Greddy airinx filter kit SOLD!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I can get more pictures a bit later today but postage overseas will need to be insured at the buyers cost due to 2x parcels of mine going missing on there way to Spain a few months ago and the claim is still not settled :(