What's new

WTB: Anyone fancy a swap? My Pearl white smoothed boot lid for one with an aero spoiler

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Just wondering if anyone with a pearl white S15 with the aero spoiler fitted was up for swapping boot lids for my smoothed one? Rather than removing the spoiler, filling the holes and having it resprayed would you fancy a swap? I'm Sure i saw a thread on here where someone with a boot lid with fitted spoiler was looking at swapping for a flush one? I'm new on here so not really sure how much each is worth but surely the cost and time of going de-spoiler to a smooth boot would be worth it? Also i'm located in Birmingham / West Midlands.

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
It is probably best left here as you are not really selling as such. I am happy to move it if you really want.

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Is your bootlid originally spoilerless or has it had holes filled etc ? possibly interested
Hi, looking at the bootlid I couldn't see any signs of previous bolt holes, the car was imported spoilerless and it just seems a shame to drill into it to fit the spoiler when I know people do want spoilerless boot lids

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm tempted. Are you going to Japfest?