What's new

WTB: Decent non sat nav dash local to Middlesex/Surrey

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
My dashboard has a Jdm sat nav that's flocked and just looks daft not being used so I fancy the idea of switching it out. Thought I'd throw this out just in case someone nearby has one going. No rush, but it's definately on the to do list.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
If your having the idea of switching your dash out, maybe you can consider selling your current Nav Dash to me? (for the right price)

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Here's a pic. It's night, I'm using my phone and its shot with a flash so you might have to squint a bit! All I really want is a standard dash, so I need that sorted before I think about offering mine up to anyone else - that said, I'd be happy to include the JDM head unit combo and GPS stuff that's meant to be in there. There is a screen underneath and a motor to pop the screen up, but getting it working would be a complete mystery to and you'd probably be better off sorting the leccy bits from scratch I imagine. Would be great for a carputer - especially with some live ECU data.

It's beyond me and I know my limits, so I just want a normal dash seeing as it's not in use.

Attachments