What's new

WTB: Nismo Clocks

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Seen them sell second hand for £250 but to few and far between. I paid £320 (all in) from Nengun and they took about 10 days to arrive.

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Where do you guys find them so cheap??
you lose the speed limiter with the placement i recon
I ordered mine through Jesse Streeter who gets it straight from factory and I paid €360 inc. shipping which is about £260.

No I reckon the limiter is still there unless you have gone aftermarket with the ECU but maybe someone can confirm as I hav'nt fitted mine yet.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
When does a speed limiter kick in? I haven't hit mine and I've seen a little over 200k on a private road. I would have expected the limiter to be in the ECU tho, right? I still have the fuel cut so pretty sure ECU is standard.

Reaction score
Country
@ S15Cro: Sweet! Where can i find this "Jesse Streeter"?? I'm in Holland so 360 to ;)

@ sibbers: speed limiter kicks in at 180km/h, i think, got a RSM with the car

I though that the cluster communicated with the ecu and obviously the ecu cuts the power
I'm getting the Nistune kit so doesn't really matter but want to remove the Apexi RSM asap (really hate stuff on the dash)

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Here you go matey.

Not it sure why mine goes over 180 then, pretty sure it's all standard. Unless it's over reading and I'm just wrong??! Anyway here's the Jesse Streeter dude you can order from. Great tip that, wish I knew about him sooner. Looks like you can buy yahoo.co.jp parts from him too which might be good for certain things.

http://jessestreeter.com/ordering-parts/

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Yeah I buy absolutely everything off him and its all brand new and genuine. Always the lowest prices too :nod:

Give him the part number and he does the rest :thumbs:

P.S. heres the part code for the S15 Nismo combination Meter: 24810-RNS50