What's new

WTB: driver side rear trim plastic

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
in need of the drivers side rear plastic trim, the one that covers the rear quarter panel and has the storage space in there... any one got good condition one?

Reaction score
Country
I'll check the condition of mine. How much are you willing to pay for one in decent nick?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll check the condition of mine. How much are you willing to pay for one in decent nick?
if you could let me know that would be great... not sure what they go for?.... how much you want to sell it for :)

Reaction score
Country
Not sure but would only sell it if it's worthwhile because I'll be splitting a full interior. I'll check it out and let you know. Bear with me as I'm not getting notifications from the forum for subscribed threads or PMs.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
no worries mate, if yo could let me know whenever you can that will great !

Not sure but would only sell it if it's worthwhile because I'll be splitting a full interior. I'll check it out and let you know. Bear with me as I'm not getting notifications from the forum for subscribed threads or PMs.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have both sides, but shipping might be a killer. I would prefer to get rid of both at once. I would have to have a look to see what condition they are in. They have been stored for quite a while. Let me know if you are interested.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry, not been on a while as I'm working overseas. The pics are on my iPhone which is never on as I only use my iPad on wifi here. It's in good nick but PM me your email address or somehow to iMessage or Whatsapp and I'll fire it up and try to get it connected.