What's new

FS: S15 Exedy Hyper Single Clutch

Reaction score
Country
Removed from my S15 as it's overkill for my needs. Nearly new friction plate, plus pressure plate, flywheel, release bearing and carrier, and all bolts. £450
Collection from Derby preferred or plus courier fee.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Billy. I'll look into it but that doesn't look like mine. The one I have has a much deeper flywheel setup.
It's also on the other side of the world, so add shipping and import duties to that price.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
If it is the Hyper Single Clutch there nearly £1,000 new (UK) so depending on miles its done could be a bargain.

Should have a part number stamped on it if it matches this...

NH02SD1 - Hyper Single Clutch (6speed)

Reaction score
Country
That's more in the region of how much I thought they were, hence my pricing. I took it off a car that was for sale on here (S15 FTW) and I'm sure the previous owner said it has about 500 miles on the new plate.

Reaction score
Country
Pics...

The friction plate is in very good condition, the pressure plate has light grooves on the inside and has heat spots as does the flywheel. There is a chip on the spigot bush. None of these have had any effect on the clutch operation and it works perfectly, and was only taken off yesterday as I want a more road biased clutch. With these faults in mind, I'll take £400 collected, no offers.

Reaction score
Got the same clutch and it's savage :). Anyone brought anything from Japanparts.com? Does this mean the poly exhaust hangers are forsale? ;)

Reaction score
I was running that clutch in the car when I owned it but it was replaced for a new one after I sold it, which is the one Mitch is advertising. I sold that car in September 2012 so don't really know a lot about what's still on the car

Reaction score
Country
Got the same clutch and it's savage :). Anyone brought anything from Japanparts.com? Does this mean the poly exhaust hangers are forsale? ;)
I bought some yashio interior bits from them- really good service and communication, parts came within about 3 weeks and the postage wasn't unreasonable considering where it comes from

Reaction score
Country
I was running that clutch in the car when I owned it but it was replaced for a new one after I sold it, which is the one Mitch is advertising. I sold that car in September 2012 so don't really know a lot about what's still on the car
It would be nice to know who did what on that car. Taking it apart, there are a few bits that weren't as described and muggins here has been left holding the baby. No doubt the last owner will blame the one before but that's the way it goes I guess.

Reaction score
There have been two owners since I sold the car. I have a very detailed build thread on here that shows what I did to the car. I noticed quite a few of the good parts had been taken off over the last couple of years. Also the guy you bought it from managed to blow the original engine, the new gt2871r I fitted and thé replacement 6 speed box i put in. I got the impression it had been abused.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Yer can vouch for Adam when he owned it was brilliant and when he sold it on was great spec. Very well looked after.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
There have been two owners since I sold the car. I have a very detailed build thread on here that shows what I did to the car. I noticed quite a few of the good parts had been taken off over the last couple of years. Also the guy you bought it from managed to blow the original engine, the new gt2871r I fitted and thé replacement 6 speed box i put in. I got the impression it had been abused.
Its because he was an chavy idiot!

Reaction score
Country
It it was krish, the previous owner who removed a load of parts like the coilovers, rear lights etc. I was fitting more parts to it such as a clutch that could handle the power.

As as for the the gearbox, that was on it's was on it's way out when I got it. And the engine had run stage 3+ for a lot of miles.... Kind of inevitable it was going to blow in standard form.

Yes i I did dive the car hard, but that's what it's for right? No point in buying a car with that spec if you're not going to use it.

Its because he was an chavy idiot!
good one mod, not really the right attitude. I'm hardly a chav, and after reading the amount of crap you come out with on here, sxoc and driftworks. You should reconsider who you think is an idiot :)

It would be nice to know who did what on that car. Taking it apart, there are a few bits that weren't as described and muggins here has been left holding the baby. No doubt the last owner will blame the one before but that's the way it goes I guess.

What bits weren't as described Mitch?