What's new

WTB: S15 abs ecu

Reaction score
Country
The ECU screws onto a bracket on the engine ECU frame if it's the part I'm thinking of.

Reaction score
Country
No it was the ABS ECU from the passenger footwell. I have sourced another from Japan, hope it works

Reaction score
Country
No it was the ABS ECU from the passenger footwell. I have sourced another from Japan, hope it works
can post a picture of the ECU when you get it? Mine came with out the ECU and I wouldn't want to buy one from another car on accident.

Reaction score
Country

Old one is black new one is grey. Check your plugs, if you have a grey plug and black plug you need the black abs box

Reaction score
Country
You can rewire the plugs if need be, I had to do this when I changed the ECCS loom on mine. I can't remember the details off the top of my head, but iirc the computer changed in 10/2000, also the Spec S and R have different ones, so there's 4 different ones in total.

Reaction score
Country
You can rewire the plugs if need be, I had to do this when I changed the ECCS loom on mine. I can't remember the details off the top of my head, but iirc the computer changed in 10/2000, also the Spec S and R have different ones, so there's 4 different ones in total.
Bloody hell, that makes it even more difficult. Hopefully this thread helps anyone else who has the same issue