What's new

FS: Chargespeed fibreglass bootlid

Reaction score
I have for sale a chargespeed fibreglass s15 bootlid. I bought and fitted this when i had the intention of making the car lightweight and adding power, i have since taken a different direction and am making a more comfortable daily so things like amps and speaker systems have been added and as such an oem metal boot lid was refitted. This had a quick blowover with matt rattle cans i had left over until i could get round to doing it properly but never did so needs doing again.

£150

Also available are some smoked rear lights

£85

Located in Essex/East London

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to update, the boot has sold and i would rather not have to mess around with the post office if i can help it.

Reaction score
Right, i have pulled the lights out of the loft and given them a good clean up. One of the mounting bolts is broken off, they were like that since i got them, the other three are present and this doesn't affect the lights at all.

I am now willing to package them up and post them. Postage will be through the post office, insured and with proof of delivery at buyers cost. I can't afford to take a day off work waiting around for a courier unfortunately. One person has first refusal on these.