What's new

FS: OEM centre console- Radio and gear shift surround

Reaction score
Country
I will be shortly replacing my radio and gear shift surround with a carbone-fiberous one so the OEM part is surplus to my requirements.

Ideal for replacing yours if its broken or just to have a play with colours or whatever. No idea what these are worth but i think £25 is reasonable? can post at buyers expense or collection from DA3 or SS14.

I will also be selling the gaitor and gear knob as i have ordered some Yashio replacements. There is a small hole in the gaitor stitching which if you're ok with a needle and thread you can stitch up in no time- alternatively get and adult to do it for you :p will post the pair for £45 or split for prices below

pictures are below

centre console £SOLD
gear knob £35 posted
gaitor £15 posted

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Really!? I would have bitten the bullet and bought a yashio one haha! Make me an offer if you like- will let you know when my stuff arrives

Reaction score
Country
What can you do the stereo and gear shift surround for posted? Also got pics of condition? :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
ok got some pics, firstly the surround- these are from an iphone so quality maybe a bit poor but there are no digs or anything- only blemish maybe that the gearbox layout pattern is non existent

Here are some pictures of hear knob and gaitor- there is actually a small tear in the gaitor its not on the seem like i thought it was so apologies for that

the tear is at the back so you cant actually see it but its there so

Jason- have already had a PM regarding surround but if the guy don't have it then you're next in line buddy

Reaction score
Country
Depends if the yashio gaitor comes with plastic clips. I assume you are talking about the plastic attached to the leather and not the piece that is colour coded to the rest of the console with the gearbox layout on it?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's the one. The piece that holds the leather and clips it into the rest of the centre console. I pretty much just need that clip as mine is cracked and doesn't hold.