What's new

FS: Cheap SR20DET (VVT)

immy21

Reaction score
Country
I have an engine that came out a 96k auto s14a that spent most it's life standard, then went 1a (manual conversion) and the head gasket failed. Rather than changing the head gasket I swapped engines with a spare I had and planned to forge this one. That cars gone now so this engine is for sale.
It is a stock unopened engine, as far as I am aware.
The engine did start and run although obviously rough, compression test results are below and did not raise with oil so I think it's safe to say it's head gasket.
Small MX5 battery and a cold engine

1:

2:

3:

4:

I will sell you everything in the below engine pics for £250, so this included alternator and a power steering pump not pictured.
No injectors.

UK Mainland pallet delivery approx £65

Now finally some rules, I would rather stick it back in storage and keep it as a spare than have to deal with a headache so...
I will not accept refunds, if you tear down the engine and find big ends gone or piston damage just as an example, it's not my problem.
IF requested, I am willing to remove the head and/or rod caps (crank too If I can undo the pully) only after you have paid and if anything unexpected is found I will refund you, it may take some time for me to do this though.

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Other spares I have:

SR Gearbox £150 (Manual conversion available)

Full new unused genuine Nissan Gasket kit £100

Horsham Developments Stainless manifold SOLD

Coilpacks with loom £50

I won't sell the gasket kit or coil packs until the engine is sold.

Cheers
Immy

Last edited:

immy21

Reaction score
Country
If the engine doesn't sell soon I'l be opening it up for inspection.

Last edited:

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Gasket kit isn't for sale unless the engine sells and the kit is spoken for if the engine sells without it
I'l do the manifold for £60 delivered due to a tiny crack that could do with a little weld. This is super cheap to get it out my way.

Reaction score
Country
Is there any more cracks? If not I'll have it I'll sort payment out tonight dude

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Is there any more cracks? If not I'll have it I'll sort payment out tonight dude
Nope, even this ones some minor I never noticed it until a couple days ago, I'v had this mani since new. I'l pm you payment info.

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Everything sold apart from the engine.

Last and final bump for the engine otherwise I'm going to strip the engine down, then sell it off in bits. I'l start a new thread once stripped.