What's new

FS: Garage clear out! Japspeed, aero, apex, standard ect

Kev

Reaction score
Country
I thought it was about time I cleared out my garage of some spares I have lying around.

Japspeed 3 " s14 / 15 turbo elbow £ 45
Japspeed 3 " s14a turbo elbow £ 35 slight damage
Apex t28 braided turbo lines £ 50
Pearl white s15 aero spoiler £ 80 I will do a deal with my boot for a pearl white non holed boot.
s15 handbrake cables £ 10
S15 diff casing no back plate £ 10
S14 abs prop £ 25
S15 standard radiator in good condition £ 30
driftworks front lca's need new bearing! They had new rose joints fitted 200 miles ago £80

I will have more parts coming off my car soon like decat, cams ect!

Collection is preferred from Andover Hampshire!
I can post smaller items everything is plus postage
Cheers kev

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Always the way lol. The cams that are coming out are low mileage standard cams as im fitting 264 hks cams :)

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Haha there a complete pain in the ass as you've got to change valve springs:( get on rhd japan I payed 300 delivered for them :)

Reaction score
Country
If, for any reason, you end up needing to sell a boot lid with holes without the spoiler let me know! My car came with a smoothed boot but with the spoiler in the back of the car. I don't want to ruin the smooth boot though...

Kev

Reaction score
Country
If, for any reason, you end up needing to sell a boot lid with holes without the spoiler let me know! My car came with a smoothed boot but with the spoiler in the back of the car. I don't want to ruin the smooth boot though...
I'm happy to do a deal with my boot and spoiler for a smoothed pearl white boot :)

Kev

Reaction score
Country
The spoiler is in very good condition, with only a couple of tiny scratches from being stored that will polish out. Cheers kev

Kev

Reaction score
Country
I've got no pics on my phone yet but there's a pic on my build thread. The little scratches wont show on up in a pic as they really are small. If you need pics? You will have to bear with me until I can get to the unit cheers

Reaction score
Country
Ok I am interested for those braided turbo lines! Could you send me a pm with the total price delicered to the netherlands?