What's new

FS: Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator type-s with gauge **BRAND NEW!!!

Reaction score
Country
Selling:

Brand New Tomei fuel pressure regulator type-s with gauge.

bought from RHD japan for £110 last week, i no longer have a need for it as i got sorted before this arrived.

looking for £70 INCLUDING shipping to UK or anywhere in ireland. I will dispatch it out to buyer the same day i receive it, i should have it before the weekend from RHD japan.

PM me.

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
A

andrius

Hi There,
I am interested to buy from you? How do I make the payment?

A

andrius

hi There,
I am interested, let me know how to pay you, or you can call me 07967822897. thanks:nod:

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
Now as in directly or tonight, tomorrow or ...? It is already a few hours later and still haven't recieved the tracking info.
How difficult is it to take one minute to send me the tracking info?

Thursday 17-7, I send you a email that I was interested in the item, the same night I directly transfered the money by PayPal.
You said you will send it out on monday 21-7, because you were away from your house that weekend, you said after it was shipped you will provide me with the details of the tracking.
I said that was okay because I needed it the next weekend. (normally it takes 2-3 days to arrive in the Netherlands so that is ok.)

On tuesday 22-7, I send you a e-mail with the question if the package was on its way, as I dindn't recieved a email.
No reaction until wednesday 23-7, you said that you will ship it out the same morning. (why no reaction that you haven't shipped it out yet on monday?)

on thursday 24-7, still no reaction with the tracking numbers, so I mailed again with the question, as I really needed it the next weekend.
On friday 25-7, still no reaction.
on saturday 26-7, you mailed me with the reaction you weren't online on friday, but those e-mails of you where "Sent from my iPhone", so I don't get it why you couldn't reply on my email just to inform me what the status is. You said: I have it shipped once, I get home to my house later I will send you tracking number, it's on the receipt I got from AN POST.
on sunday 27-7 still no reaction.

on 28-7, finally a reply on this thread.. but still no information about the status.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/7796...Forum-Rules-***-READ-THIS-BEFORE-YOU-POST-***

What about the forum rules?

9. Sellers, please make sure you are able to dispatch sold items within a reasonable time-scale to be agreed with the buyer, in the event of a transaction not being completed, though we will not get directly involved in any dispute, we will pass any details of the seller held by us onto the buyer and if necessary the police, posting a for sale thread will be taken as an agreement to this.

10. Sellers, ensure you maintain a good level of communication with the buyer(s). If you anticipate any delays or problems with the sale, KEEP THE BUYER INFORMED. Disputes frequently occur when, for example, the buyer pays for an item but the seller goes on holiday for a week or two before dispatching the item(s) and doesn't bother to let the buyer know this.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
Luckily I paid with PayPal.. I made a claim and PayPal is refunding me the money.

I didn't recieved any mails, tracking number, package or refund. Lloyd said a few times that he already send the package / refund.
After that I asked for the tracking number he said that he will send it to me. But a few days later he said that he lost the recieve with the tracking number.

Guys don't deal with this f* scammer

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Lloyd SR20, nothing to say?
This is the first time I have seen this on this forum.

Reaction score
Country
i don't think hes a scammer, just a typical useless prick with no sense of responsibility or comprehension as to money = item, im having to deal with a guy in NZ who sells hard lines, its been a month already

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Sad fact that people don't stand by their word! Not everyone one is usless but there seem to be alot of morons around nowadays!

I'm glad you got a refund mate, sorry it took so long and caused you so much grief. Looking at the other threads he really did **** up!