What's new

FS: Origin carbon bonnet - now straight sale

Reaction score
Country
For sale i have my Origin carbon bonnet (Type 2), it is in good condition with the only imperfection being that the clear coat has some hairline cracks near the bonnet catch.

Here is a picture on my car:

These are about £600 by time you've shipped it from japan and paid duty, i'm asking £300 collected from WD3 postcode

Reaction score
Country
I loved this Bonnet, it was on my Spec-R when imported but i felt it was a little OTT for my OEM kit so me and 'Jammygit' did a P/X, for his OEM bonnet.
The bonnet was in very good condition apart from the minor hairline cracks near the bonnet catch, fit was very good.

GLWS Mate.

here are some extra pics of the actual bonnet on my S15

The only other S15's i have seen it on is this one, seen in 'The Outsiders' dvd

and the 326 POWER Green S15 with it being colour coded - LOOKS FANTASIC!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the extra pictures :thumbs:

I could send it to you with paisley freight as they do a 'car bonnet' service, would just need to spend a bit of time packaging it up

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah also interested in more pics of damage/cracks! Pics of underside near catch too! I may end up painting it. Does it obscure much of your vision if your sat low?

Reaction score
Country
Will get some more pictures for you guys, will also take one looking as the driver would. It is a bit higher as you would imagine but shouldn't cause you any problems unless you almost can't see already

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the pics jammy. For me I would have to paint it, and it seems a waste to paint it plus I'm not 100% sure I want it. I'll bow out for now.

Reaction score
Country
Man I won't this so bad, if it's still not sold in a week or two then I'll have it bud, have u looked in too how much it would be to post at all?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's not too bad at all, well if it's still about next week then I'll have it

Reaction score
Country
You should have the money dude just sent it over