What's new

FS: Apex Gen2 Fast road coilvers 6/5 spring rates

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
HI,

Selling a set of S14/15 Apex Gen2 Fast road coilovers. Spring rates are 6/5Kg. for more information on them please look here:

http://www.apexperformance.co.uk/ca...15&PHPSESSID=170f047eb8c36d802d08d26d13b94bef

They are mint condition and covered no more than 2000 miles (suspect it was more like ~1500) and as such they are in excellent working order, no rust all threads in full working order and no damage. there are a couple of small marks on the mounting points as to be expected.

will get some pictures up tomorrow.

after £400 + P&P items can be collect for Manchester or Gravesend (will be to be organised if picking up from Gravesend)

think that is it.

cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I have these on the S15, comfortable for the road, alright for drifting too I like grip :)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cheers for the feedback mate :) i was very please with them when i had them fitted.. very good kits these.

I have these on the S15, comfortable for the road, alright for drifting too I like grip :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey Sammos. Why did you change them?
Im really tempted and I'd wish id acres sooner. I bought some gen1's thinking they had hard springs but only have 5/4. And planned on fitting this week!

any chance your coming down bristol way? Where are you this weekend?

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
hiya mate, to be honest no particular reason other than i turn into a bit of a badge whore.... (bought some HKS hyper max IV's).... in all honesty there was absolutely no need to as these are brand new pretty much with circa 1500 miles use in summer on them and i was very impressed with them on my car...

actually its funny you should mention that... i will be over in Salisbury this weekend and in Birmingham so i am sure we could sort something out.

Hey Sammos. Why did you change them?
Im really tempted and I'd wish id acres sooner. I bought some gen1's thinking they had hard springs but only have 5/4. And planned on fitting this week!

any chance your coming down bristol way? Where are you this weekend?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Salisbury?? That's defo close to me, are you cutting through Chippenham on your way? Close to castle combe junction 17 on m4.

If so I'll PM you see if we can sort a deal out!