What's new

FS: FS: Precision SC5858SP Billet Turbo & 315mm Decat

Reaction score
Country
I'm looking to sell my Precision SC5858SP Billet Turbo. It's a T3 .63 A/R w/ the 5 bolt turbine housing (no internal wastegate) and has a 4" intake. This turbo is rated for 600+ HP. The turbo is still in great condition. I've maybe ran about 500 miles on it, if that. Still practically new. This is coming out of my Nissan Silvia S15. The turbo kicks in around 4-4.5k rpms. It has a real nice kick to it. I had high hopes on my build, but have decided I need to sell the car. Downsizing the turbo to something like a T28 may help in it selling faster. Most people that have viewed the car were looking for something that boosted a bit quicker. The turbo is currently still installed in the car. I should have some time this weekend to take it out. I will update with more pics once it's out.

I am asking £600 or best offer. I may also be interested in a trade for a smaller turbo for my S15 plus cash my way.

I've also got for sale a 315mm Decat (3" diameter) from my Silvia. Not sure what other models this will fit.

I'm asking £40 or best offer.

Last edited: