What's new

FS: Corbeau Bucket seats......... very smart!!! very awesome!!!

Reaction score
Country
I have for sale here my Mint FIA corbeau bucket seats with Carbon kevlar shell black fabric and white stitching. awesome seats owned for a year with very little use so in mint condition.

FIA in date for 4 more years

Weight 8.5 kg per seat

they come with both driver and passenger side mount seat rails

one seat has my name on it but the stitching can be picked leaving you with amazing seats.

price is firm at £800 for the lot! which is alot less then i paid new!

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So this is a bolt in combo for the S15?

how narrow are they? And how tall do they sit?
Do the rails tip forward or just slide?
Finally would there be any damage to to seat by picking the stitch, I.e hole marks from the sewing. Maybe you could do this before the sale as I, and most people wouldn't want your name on it!

Reaction score
Country
Yes these are a direct fit to an s15 and the rails are in sliders.
Size I would say medium I'm a 34 waist and I'm not jammed in
the seats sit low on bottom setting so more then enough room for the taller person.

I have aver also started picking the letters and there is zero damage or sign of it ever being there.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Andyred.
Im very tempted by these, if the stitching was yellow I'd be down to buy them already.
I can't fully afford them at the mo, but pay day is 30th so if you still have them then I will be in contact to come have a look. As I'd like to try before I buy as I'm quite a small build.

Good luck with the sale, the seats are awesome!

Reaction score
Country
How much cushioning do you get with these? In a boney-assed bugger so I need as much cushioning as possible!

Reaction score
Country
Without wanting to highJack your thread.

What sidemounts did you use? I'm looking to buy a set and the only ones I can find are the driftworks ones.

problem is I've heard these rails a quite wobbly because the slider adjuster is on only one side.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Those ones above are apex performance ones. I have some on my seats. They are ok quality but the handles too flimsy so I reinforced them. But they do lock both sides!
There are some forsale on driftworks from a chap on heres S15. They are from Japan, and we're on his charge speed demo car. Nicko is his name on here. He wants £100 a rail which is a lot cheaper then driftworks ones.