What's new

WTB: OEM wind deflectors

Reaction score
Country
Anyone know where I can get these in europe? Japan and USA have high shipping costs which I rather not have aa you could imagine. I have asked the Nissan dealer in The Netherlands but they can't find the part number and can't get their hands on them. Are they available in the UK at the dealers?

Reaction score
Country
I can tell you the part number of the drivers side, as I have a brand new one for sale (still in the factory box) in New Zealand. PM me.

Reaction score
Country
i am 100% sure Nissan Japan stopped production of the wind deflectors. Last time l ordered it was sold as a set part number GF3800-85F00 they were 16000JPY (£150) in year 2010. No plans to recall production.

Reaction score
Country
Matt at Limitless Imports just did a group buy. So possibly still get them from Japan buti think the part number still correct this was on mine a couple months ago G3800-85F00

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I got a pair last year through Nissan New Zealand (took 7 days from time of order to delivery to me) - they may have stopped production since the S15 run ended in 2002, but it's quite likely they have an inventory of parts still available. How else did they send me a brand new set in factory packaging?

Reaction score
Country
Any chance I can have the part number for the drivers side deflector? - LiamB91

G3810 - 85F01 is on the Nissan stickers on the factory box.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Rhdjapan sells the OEM deflectors, but I am worried about the shipping price.
If you REALLY want the deflectors, just buy them and pay shipping. Sometimes it's what has to be done, to get what you want.

Reaction score
Country
They would probably look at you like you have 2 heads if you asked, just like any s15 specific part.