What's new

WTB: Aero front bumper wanted!

Reaction score
Country
Anyone happens to have an OEM front Aero bumper? Preferbly in pearl white but will take any colour. Please let me know!

Reaction score
Country
Will if I can get a hold on them, so far I havent seen any on their shops website though. :/

Reaction score
Country
He posted it on facebook the other day I'll try and dig it out for you

Reaction score
Country
900GBP?!! Have they lost their freaking minds?! That is actually waaaaay too expensive for me. And then all you have is a bumper, you will need everything else to make it a complete bumper + paint job.

Reaction score
Country
I think i can get one for around £800 unpainted so im just gona keep my standard bumper for now til i find the courage to rob a bank to pay for an aero bumper

Reaction score
Country
900GBP?!! Have they lost their freaking minds?! That is actually waaaaay too expensive for me. And then all you have is a bumper, you will need everything else to make it a complete bumper + paint job.
Yeah I hadn't seen the price when I mentioned it :( Saying that the front bumper set up I have for my s14a costs around £750 before paint with no foglights...

Reaction score
Country
Haha rediculous... Ah well just have to wait untill someone gets crazy and wants to replace his aero bumper so I can buy it haha. Whe are these so hard to come by?

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Haha rediculous... Ah well just have to wait untill someone gets crazy and wants to replace his aero bumper so I can buy it haha. Whe are these so hard to come by?
Damon,

Please beware for the fact that "if" someone does decides to sell his Aero frontbumper, the price will still be a bit high.
Why?......because Aero:nod:

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I understand and I am willing to pay the price but at least I have a complete bumper then and still for less then £900. ;)