What's new

WTB: Gear gaitor base

Reaction score
Country
Does anybody have the plastic base that the gear gaitor attaches to which clips into the gear surround? All 4 of the tabs have broke off on mine so it keeps popping out
Thank youuu :)

Reaction score
Country
I dont need the surround with the gears on it, just need the bit that clips into the surround which the gear gaitor is attached to. Need all 4 locking tabs to be infact :)

Reaction score
Country
I dont need the surround with the gears on it, just need the bit that clips into the surround which the gear gaitor is attached to. Need all 4 locking tabs to be infact :)

pm me its sold as a set the gear gaiter and the silver plastic console with shift pattern. You cannot buy it separately on ts own unless its used

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Are you talking about the little plastic clip that keeps the actual gaitor in the sliver surround?

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
How likely are you to want to change the gaitor or the silver? Because you could put the clip and gaitor together and bond that to the surround, making a one piece part.

Reaction score
Country
That's abit poo as everything else is fine, just need the plastic base :(

To do a proper job not cutting corners by gluing and bonding a part which was built to be a 3 piece you have to buy the full set. Its called a Boots console you want. lt will come new gaiter, white plastic clip, silver console with shift pattern. Its Nissan Code 96935. Nissan UK sell it but they order from Japan and takes them 3-5 weeks, cost last time l was quoted £230 (year 2011) but if you need it l can get it for you for a cost £150