What's new

WTB: S15 Oil Pressure Gauge

Reaction score
Country
S15 Oil Pressure Gauge (Done)

Im searching for a genuine Spec S oil pressure gauge as mine seems to be broken.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Spec S Aero has it, in place of the boost gauge in a Spec R.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah mine has an oem oil pressure guage in. It was a spec-s in a previous life.

Reaction score
Country
If it's anything like the gauge in a Z32 then its ****e anyway, better replacing with a good after market one.

Reaction score
Country
What makes you think its broken? Because they never work properly.. Mine never gives an accurate read on my oil pressure. Sometimes it stays on 4bar and sometimes it stays on 2. When I have replaced my oil it was on 0bar for a few days. I believe a friend of mine has the same problem with his gauge.

Reaction score
Country
@ 2fst4u
As far as i know they where a factory option on spec s models.

@ Clarkey
I already considered it but i like the look of the gauge. Although it seems like i will have a pretty hard time finding one and eventually i need to buy an aftermarket one, as im a too big of a pussy to drive with a gauge that showing me low oil pressure readings. :|

@ chupiplum
Its 60mm.

@Damon
I few weeks ago my gauge was telling me that my oil pressure was on cold start up 4 kg/cm² (before always 6 kg/cm² and above), but whats worrying me the most is that it shows 0 kg/cm² on hot idle (before around 2 kg/cm²).
I already replaced the oil pressure sensor, oil & filter but nothing changed so far. I dont think that the reading are correct as the engine still sounds the same as before and my oil warning light doesnt came up so far (except right before i start the car).

Reaction score
Country
@ Cap'n Cash

Thats what i thought too. Its about half of the spec s which have them installed when i take a look at japanese export sites.

@ S15Cro

Yeah, surprisingly it looks like no one has one in spare or want to get rid of, at the moment. :cry:

Reaction score
Country
Lol 6kg/cm? Mine never got any higher than 4! I think your best option is to put in an aftermarket one cause these gauges are not that accurate anymore after a while.

Reaction score
Country
Nope. As above must have only been aero models. I've never seen one as all spec s's I've seen have no a pillar gauge.
They can't be that rare, I'm also in NZ and sold 2 last year, they came from Spec S cars that were not Aero models.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry guys,
i have bought a Defi one as i got impatient after 2 weeks waiting without a hint. :D

Thread can be closed, or left alone.