What's new

WTB: Deep dish steering wheel, boss and quick release

Reaction score
Country
Looking for all the above. Doesnt have to be all at once just show me what you have with a price.
Cheers guys.

Rick

Reaction score
Country
I have a brand new nardi steering wheel here and I wasn't sure about fitting it yet. Maybe I''ll sell it if you have a good S15 OEM steering wheel? Mine is pretty worn out so could use a replacement.

Reaction score
Country
mines a bit worn on part of the outside as last owner hit it when putting something in the car. Not too bad but still if your looking for a replacement might be able to find better.

Reaction score
Country
Ok yeah I really want a neat steering wheel if those are still around. :p
If you could find one, let me know per PM. ;)

Reaction score
Country
yeah i did see them a while ago. Sat in my friends 15 with the normal one and seemed a nice fit with good room. If not il most likely sell it and get a thin one. even though they are more expensive may be worth it.

Reaction score
Country
For me its keeping the airbag really. I rather have an OEM steering wheel with airbag then aftermarket with non.

Reaction score
Country
ah yeah i see what you mean although at a lower speed it takes your control away and if you go fast the airbag wont help. Im super tall too so need the extra room haha. Think i may have one. I got all the bits now apart from wheel but going to look at one tomorrow.