What's new

FS: Genuine Nismo R-Tune Gen 1 Bodykit for S15 Silvia

Reaction score
Country
haha i saw that on TM and thought "that pricks stolen one of the UK S15 members photos"

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Yeah maybe should have asked him first lol. Have you ever seen a S15 in NZ with this body kit?

Reaction score
Country
It cost enough. It looks a whole lot better now as he has really tidied it up and added Nismo LM-GT4 wheels. I've spoken to him about your Nismo kit, I'm trying to decide if the rear bumper would look good on my own Spec R that has a full factory Aero kit (including the same Aero front bumper).

Last edited:

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Just let me know if you are interested mate. I'd definitely rather sell it complete but it theres not enough interest I will probably sell it separately.

Reaction score
Country
Him and I are considering it as a joint purchase, the front bumper for him (with the skirts as spares) and the rear bumper for me. We are catching up this weekend and will discuss it further, and will let you know.

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Oops caught red handed by the man himself! The more pictures I see of your Silvia Lloydy the more I think I should hold on to the body kit...

Reaction score
Ive got a mate with the Nismo R Tune kit, his front bumper is slightly different to that one so it might be a Gen 2

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it does look seriously nice... Never liked that whopper wing too much tho. That yellow rtune in oz had the big one and a ducktail mounted aswell lol. Looks horribly wrong.

Reaction score
Country
this planet is so freaking small........ you cant do nothing with out someone knowing someone who knows what you did