What's new

FS: I'm selling some of my race parts BNIB

Reaction score
Country
As my build project has firmly moved from the street to the track it's time to sell some of the parts that won't make it in the final build as they need to make way for other parts !!
Prices do not include shipping, shipping will be charged at cost based on location, if using paypal please add 3% to cover admin.

GReddy S15 SR20 Oil Sump (BNIB) with GReddy magnetic oil plug. £175 (BNIB - cost me around $400 for both of these, bought them from FRSport)

Koyorad 53mm N-FLOW Racing Radiator (S15).
£175 (BNIB - bought from FRSport)

Flexalite 420 Dual 12" Puller Electric Fans. £175 (BNIB - bought from FRSport) - perfect match for the Koyorad

Tomei N2 Super Oil Block Adaptor. £50 (BNIB - bought from FRSport) - going dry sump so not needed anymore.

Defi Advance Control Unit (must have for new Defi Advance gauges). £75 (BNIB - bought from FRSport)

Nissan OEM Water Pump (this was going to be a refresh part but now going electric water pump). £40 (BNIB - bought from FRSport)

Works Bell Rapfix 2 - Yoshioka Special Edition (hard to source - BNIB bought for $350). £200 BNIB

Rocker Cover from my S15 (Used). £45

Reaction score
Country
Radiator, fans and oil block sold btw ;)
Thanks Lars,

Nice doing business with you :) enjoy your new parts they are on there way..

Also sold the water pump, thanks Clarkey, sorry for the wait mate, but you should have it in a few days....

I've decided for the moment to pull all the others parts from sale, I see them every day and they have been telling me to fit them :)

Cheers