What's new

FS: Navan S14 Bumper (Cheap), Bee*R Rev Limiter, S15 Aeroworkz lip, S14/S15 Arms.

Reaction score
Country
Having a mini clear out to help pay for my car getting painted:

Navan S14 Bumper,
has taken a hit at some stage and needs some work hence price:

£120 ONO

________

Bee*R Rev Limiter, this is not the Honda type so pretty sure it fits all Nissans, Toyota, Mazda etc etc Brand new boxed and unfitted:

Exactly like this:

£120 ONO

________

S15 Aeroworkz carbon and frp front lip, bought this brand new from Japan, fitted it up to my bumper and really liked the look of it, however after a bit of change of heart im going a different route.

The centre part is high quality Carbon, and the corners are FRP. Extremely good quality as to be expected from Aeroworkz, it fits like a glove.

Taped up to my S15:

Picture of a lip sitting:

On a full bumper:

JDMDistro sell these at £240 for a brand new one https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...782042.-2207520000.1390235374.&type=3&theater

This has been fitted once but never seen the road so I think £200ONO delivered to UK is fair.

________

S14/S15 Camber Arms, missing one of the end slip in rose joint spacer thingys, shouldn't be hard to get.

£25.

All items located in Northern Ireland, not delivered unless otherwise states, Delivery can be arranged at Buyers cost.